Sunday 18 September 2011

SSS days 16,17 & 18

 

I’ve been sick – that horrible cold, sore throat thing that’s going around, and still trying to list things on ebay, so a bulk posting today.

Friday I wore my simple cotton 5 minute skirt again.  Then a self portrait of my and hubby going out to dinner (thrift black dress and earrings).

 P9160001  P9160008

Saturday and Sunday my little angel wore the cherry dress from a few weeks ago, and also the shorts in the same fabric that I finally put the elastic in.

P9180105   P9180099 

A very simple dress and pants pants pattern. I can’t find it, as I cut them out last year, but this one below is similar.

easy   P9180101

Enjoy a little bit of vintage/sewing in your day xx

                                                           Vintage Mama

No comments:

Post a Comment