Tuesday 9 August 2011

Hercule Poirot has class

 

I had a lovely day off work today  (Dad was going into hospital so I had arranged it, but he went in at 7.15am so my day was free anyway).  I drove the,kids to school, bought groceries, cleaned the fridge and  freezer, made soup, casserole, biscuit dough, cooked apples for crumble (all to go in the oven tonight), did 2 loads of washing, washed the car – all by coffee time at 10.30am.

A bit of time for ebay, and then some TV and ironing.  Enter Agatha Christie’s Hercule Poirot on ABC.

hercule

As well as using those “little grey cells” and solving mysteries, he is so suave, and so well dressed.  The costumes are beautiful , the buildings gorgeous, the accessories accurate and the cars sublime. 

hercule sugaar

I mean look at that sugar bowl! And the moustache of course.

And some lovely clothes and hats. All very 1930s rather than 50s, but so beautiful.

her fas

Ah….time to hop in my Nissan Micra and pick the kids up from school…..xx

No comments:

Post a Comment